Saturday, September 7, 2013

Getting to Know You

Welcome to a new school year! I am so pleased to be your child’s teacher this year and I’m looking forward to getting to know each of my young scholars and their families. I know this is going to be a fantastic year of growth and learning for each child and I will do everything I can to make sure it is a successful one! While I will only have your child for one school year, I would like to make a contribution that lasts a lifetime! Please help me to become better acquainted with your son or daughter by sharing some information with me. This will help me to better understand your child and work more effectively with all my young scholars. Don't worry! All information you share with me is private and confidential. Thank you for taking your time to fill these questions out completely and thoughtfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment